Celebrity-nudity

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

* Register * FAQ    * Login 

Post subject: Did Jessica Chastain get breast augmentation?
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 4:03 am 
novice member

Have thanks: 0 time
I was watching her in Molly's Game (2017) and she has quite the cleavage in that movie, far beyond what can be achieved with an extreme push-up bra -- only D+ cup sizes jiggle the way hers do at several points in the movie. Looking at some older pictures and videos of her, she's not flat-chested, but she also doesn't look like anything bigger than a B-cup or small C. I'm wondering if anyone out there is a Jessica Chastain fan and has been following her career close enough to notice if there was a particular point in time when she got some sort of breast augmentation (I'm wondering if it could even just be fat transfer rather than implants).

Post subject: Re: Did Jessica Chastain get breast augmentation?
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 10:09 pm 
newbie member

Have thanks: 0 time
Chastain got a lot of padded help for her chest in Molly's Game. She had some fleeting topless nudity recently in The Zookeeper's Wife and her breasts pretty much look the same size from their previous appearances in Jolene, Salome, and Lawless - maybe just a touch fuller. And her recent red carpet appearances all show more modest cleavage she's been known for compared to what her Molly Bloom was packing.

As one of those longtime Jessica Chastain fans, she really hasn't gotten any work done as far as I can tell. And she for all intents and purposes is a "au naturel" actress.